| < November >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Krasnoyarsk in November is cold at -8 °C (17.6 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat parched with occasional snow. A paltry 25mm (1in) of fluid falls across an average of 13 days.
- In November the skies in Krasnoyarsk are really dreary having on average just 1:30 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 7:25 long and the longest day is 9:07 long with an average length of 8:11.
- There are approximately 6:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 19.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 80.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Krasnoyarsk November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Krasnoyarsk: