| < May >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Krasnoyarsk in May is quite mild at 10 °C (50 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with rain occasionally. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of fluid falls during an average of 12 days.
- The skies in Krasnoyarsk are a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:07 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 15:21 long and the longest day is 17:09 long with an average length of 16:19.
- There are approximately 8:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Krasnoyarsk May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Krasnoyarsk: