| < January >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Krasnoyarsk in January is very cold at -17 °C (1.4 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty with snow now and again. A feeble 12mm (0.5in) of water is deposited during an average of 11 days.
- In January the skies in Krasnoyarsk are really dreary with on balance just 1:44 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 7:05 long and the longest day is 8:29 long with an average length of 7:41.
- There are approximately 5:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Krasnoyarsk January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Krasnoyarsk: