| < February >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Krasnoyarsk in February is very cold at -16 °C (3.2 °F).
- The weather in February is arid with intermittent snow. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of water is deposited during an average of 8 days.
- In February the skies in Krasnoyarsk are gloomy having an average of a scanty 2:42 of glaring solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:33 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 9:30.
- There are approximately 6:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Krasnoyarsk February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Krasnoyarsk: