| < December >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Krasnoyarsk in December is very cold at -16 °C (3.2 °F).
- The weather in December is droughty with snow occasionally. A paltry 17mm (0.7in) of H2O is dropped across an average of 12 days.
- In December the blue above Krasnoyarsk is extremely dismal having an average of a murky 0:58 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 6:57 long and the longest day is 7:22 long with an average length of 7:04.
- There are approximately 5:48 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 14.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 85.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Krasnoyarsk December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Krasnoyarsk: