| < August >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Krasnoyarsk in August is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with rain once in a while. Only 65mm (2.6in) of H2O is discharged during on average 15 days.
- The blue above Krasnoyarsk is fine having on balance a measurable 6:50 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 16:08 long with an average length of 15:04.
- There are approximately 7:56 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 46.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 53.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Krasnoyarsk August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Krasnoyarsk: