| < April >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Krasnoyarsk in April is slightly cold at -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The weather in April is somewhat parched with intermittent snow. A paltry 22mm (0.9in) of water is discharged across on average 8 days.
- In April the skies in Krasnoyarsk are reasonably fine with an average of a moderate 6:09 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 13:03 long and the longest day is 15:17 long with an average length of 14:11.
- There are approximately 7:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 55.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Krasnoyarsk April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Krasnoyarsk, Russia
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Krasnoyarsk: